- Link Path Analysis
- Create printable Link Path Analysis, showing system performance, SNR, and link availability.
- Coverage Maps
- Create 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 3.65 GHz, and 5 GHz coverage areas quickly. TVWS (TV Whitespace) Frequencies are also supported. Currently 470-698 Upper TVWS.
- Using new server technology, creating maps can take minutes vs. hours. Let our servers do the work for you! Average coverage map generation is under 45 seconds!
- The Best Data
- No more searching for or downloading Data sets. Our system is kept up to date with the best world data possible. Including 1/3, 1 and 3 ARC second data, the system will always use the best data available. Over 500 Gigs of data are used to create your maps!
- No more hunting around for maps, all maps are stored on the server! Creating a single location to have all of your maps present and accurate
Secondary Read-Only Accounts
- You will be able to create a secondary account, which can view coverage's only. This gives your sales staff information to use when planning marketing opportunities as well as planning network expansion.
Web Based Interface
- Create maps quickly using our web based intuitive interface.
- We have simplified creating custom maps by creating easy to use features and options! Slide bars; drop down menu options will allow you to create your maps quickly and simply.
Multiple Coverage Maps
- View several coverage maps in one Google Maps screen!
Create Home Page Coverage Maps
- You will be able to select several coverage maps, and put them into a single multi-coverage map. Once there, you will receive special code that you can simply add to your website/homepage that will offer a Google maps view of your coverage area, along with a address search feature that allows your website visitors to enter their address and zoom right in to see if you have coverage.